Job Summary: This internship opportunity is available every semester (fall, spring and summer). It will include working on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Mid America Chapter under supervision of the Corporate Development Manager. This position requires 10-15 hours of work per week.
Responsibilities: Planning, coordination and implementation of the special events assigned by the Corporate Development Manager.
Assisting with the Mid America Corporate Development plan which includes:
- Assisting with proposals, recap packets and sponsorship meeting prep
- Attend sponsorship meetings with Development Manager
- Assist with the management of sponsorship fulfillment
- Assist with the planning, tracking and acquisition of in-kind sponsors for each Society event
- Clerical projects including filing, database maintenance, organizing, phone calling, etc.
* Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Must be willing to make phone calls and talk with potential donors
* Strong writing and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to process confidential information
* Please send a letter of interest and resume to: Christy Pulley, Corporate Development Manager, 7611 State Line Road, Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64114 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Semester length, 10-15 hours a week
- Dedication, Enthusiasm