Our Hmong seniors in North Minneapolis need your help! We deliver food and provide health screenings to seniors at the Metro Senior Center the 3rd Tuesday of the month 8:30am-11:30am. If you have bilingual Hmong/English speaking skills, this is a great opportunity for you! Volunteers will help with blood pressure screening and sharing NorthPoint services information.
We are also looking for volunteers to provide blood pressure screenings and referrals in our lobby and at some community events. Volunteers who are at least 18 years of age and have a background as a CNA, MA, LPN, RN or MD or a student is preferred. Training will be provided. Our current openings are Mondays 12-3pm, Tuesdays 9am-12pm, Tuesdays 12-3pm and Thursdays 12-3pm.
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Once a month or once a week
- Hmong/English language skills
- Health Screenings for Hmong...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Volunteer Services - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry and...
- Bikes for Kidz 2017 -...
- Health Screening for Hmong or...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Volunteer Hospitality Greeter
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Assistant -...
- Nutrition Education Volunteer