Our seniors in North Minneapolis need your help! We deliver food and provide health screenings to seniors at their apartment buildings and senior centers the 3rd Thursday of the month 8:30am-11:30am. If you have Hmong language skills we would love your help assistance.
If you have Somali language skills, we would love your help on the 2nd Friday of the month 12:30-3:30pm and the 3rd Thursday of the month 12:30-3:30pm to provide community outreach. This includes providing blood pressure checks and telling customers about NorthPoint programs and services.
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Once a month or more
- Hmong or Somali language skills
- Receptionist Intern
- Furniture Moving
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer Driver
- Health Screening Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Children's Dental Health Events...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Grant Research Volunteer or Intern
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant - Serving...