Apple Rehab of Watch Hill is a rehabilitation and nursing center offering physical, occupational, plus speech, language and pathology therapy. Help alleviate the isolation and anxiety people experience as they age. Visiting for a few hours a week can make a big difference in someone's life.
They are looking for:
- Friendly Visitors: Volunteers to spend time and interact with residents 1-1 or in a group setting
- Assistance in activities department: includes large and small group activities, such as calling bingo, or helping a resident to play bingo
If interested, please leave a phone number and the best time to reach you at!
- Elder care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Kingston Arts Organization...
- Volunteer at South County Hospital
- Activity Volunteers Needed at...
- Brochures Distribution Volunteers
- Help a Senior Get Their Groceries!
- Rhode Island Welcome Center in...
- Furniture Donation Center...
- Help out seniors who can no...
- Southern RI Volunteers Volunteer...
- Board Treasurer
- Rake Leaves for a Senior!
- Development Committee Volunteer
- Marketing Internship
- Disaster Team Youth Volunteers...
- Mentor a Child After School!
- Appeal Mailing Volunteer
- Substitute Drivers Needed for...
- Volunteer Opportunity Working...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Museum in Exeter Seeking Help