Gallery of Honored Memories Curator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19141
Interested in American history?
Like to collect treasures?
We've got the volunteer opportunity for you. The Philadelphia VA Medical Center has its own museum soley run by volunteers. We need your help to track donations, organize donations, publicize donations that are needed, give time in the museum to answer questions for our patients and visitors, and much more.
We are looking for energetic, history fanatics who want to give back to those who have served and continue to serve our country.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...