Recreation Therapy Groups
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
213 people are interested
- Assist Recreation Therapists at Nursing Home and Medical Center for BINGO games, ice cream socials, friendly visiting, and much more
- Great for college students, Girl Scouts, Boyscouts, Service Organizations like VFW, American Legion, DAV, Corporate/Business
- We do need 4-6 weeks advance notice for potential visits
About Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Voluntary Service (135), 3900 Woodland Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
Our mission is to provide high quality health care and social services to veterans while maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical standards. We strive for excellence in teaching an research to conqur disease and improve the quality or life of the veterans. Volunteering at VA is a great opportunity to give back to the men and women who served and continue to serve our country. They are America's heroes.
Located in the University City area, Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center is a tertiary care, general medical, surgical an psychiatric facility that includes a 135-bed hospital and a 120-bed Community Living Center (nursing home).
We'll work with your schedule.
3900 Woodland Avenue or3461 Civic Center Boulevard (nursing home)Philadelphia, PA 19141
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on activity/event
- Brief orientation