WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenueVoluntary Service (135)Philadelphia, PA 19141
- To provide assurance, warmth, and individualized attention to patients
- To facilitate the care of patients on the unit by assisting the staff in the clinical area
- Nursing Units include: Medical Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Med/Surg Units, Community Living Center
- Friendly, compassionate volunteers are needed to socialize with Veterans
- Read to patients
- Serve as an escort for patients and family visitors
- Customer Service
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours depending on volunteer type
- Application, Interview
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Information Desk Ambassador
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Coordinator
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...