WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenueVoluntary Service (135)Philadelphia, PA 19141
- To provide assurance, warmth, and individualized attention to patients
- To facilitate the care of patients on the unit by assisting the staff in the clinical area
- Nursing Units include: Medical Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Med/Surg Units, Community Living Center
- Friendly, compassionate volunteers are needed to socialize with Veterans
- Friendly visitor
- Read to patients
- Serve as an escort for patients and family visitors
- Other program: Making Meals Memorable Volunteer - assisting patients during meal times
- Customer Service
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours depending on volunteer type
- Application, Interview
- Nurse Aide
- Hospitality/Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- National Salute to Veterans Week...
- Information Desk Ambassador
- High School Volunteer...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Family Lounge Volunteer
- Historical Artifacts...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer