Responsibilities include filing, organizing, and data entry.
Provide an invaluable service to Ethos, an agency working to keep seniors living at home with dignity and independace, by typing, filing, and updating databases. Work with a dynamic staff and toward an important mission!
Flexible time commitment - we will work with your schedule during business hours - M-F (9am-5pm).
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Interested volunteers must attend a one-time orientation
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Grocery Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Services Intern at...
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Community Relations Office...
- PCA Office Volunteer