Look at how beautiful this town is! It is also filled with wonderful, caring people who believe in helping their neighbors, and being kind to one another.
Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers in the Whitehall area to sit with our hospice patients and provide friendly companionship, reading, taking a walk, playing games, and whatever adds quality of life to them!
This is a flexible opportunity, training is provided and a life changing experience is guaranteed!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Sitting with Hospice Patient