Do you have an hour a week to provide light housekeeping and errand running for our hospice patients?
We are seeking people who have a compassionate heart and who realize that everyone needs just alittle help once in a while.
This is a flexible opportunity consisiting of
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Errand running
- Friendly companionship
If you are interested in how you can make a huge difference with just a little effort, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters