Do you have an hour a week to provide light housekeeping and errand running for our hospice patients?
We are seeking people who have a compassionate heart and who realize that everyone needs just alittle help once in a while.
This is a flexible opportunity consisiting of
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Errand running
- Friendly companionship
If you are interested in how you can make a huge difference with just a little effort, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient