We have 2 service opportunities available. We will provide training. You can serve one or more days per week, but we ask for a comittment of at least one month (minimum of 4 service dates).
1. Escorting elderly residents (in wheelchair) to/from Mass/Rosary in our Chapel (on site). Days & times available are:
- Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 10:00am - 11:30am
- Sunday 9:30am-11:00am (hours can be extended if willing to assist at lunch (serving coffee/meals).
- Monday 1:00pm-2:30pm
2. Dinnertime Dining Room Host/Hostess: setting tables, taking orders, serving, escorting residents back to their rooms. Daily, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Must be 18 years of age to serve.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 1.5 hr weekly & 1 month comittment
- Greater Pittsburgh Literacy...
- Off The Floor Pittsburgh: Truck...
- New Century Careers
- Basic Help for small not for...
- Just Vote volunteer - Just Harvest
- Board Watch - A+ Schools
- Friends of the Riverfront
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- READ to Elementary- Changing...
- Outreach and Education volunteer...
- Amachi Pittsburgh
- NeighborWorks Realty
- A Chance to Be There When You...
- Help at Pittsburgh AIDS Task...
- Serving the Elderly
- Action Against Hunger Volunteer...
- Read with kids at Carnegie...
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity!
- Classroom Volunteer at La...
- Earthen Vessels Outreach