Support the efforts to keep amazing and diverse products moving into and out of the Butterfly Pavilion Gift Shop. Excite, entice and inspire our awesome guests every day! Be the face and personality of the Butterfly Pavilion to our wonderful guests!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Greet of guests on the Gift Shop floor and interact with guest in a fun and engaging way. Help to guide and direct customers to product locations on the floor and conduct product demos. Tag, stock, and organize items in store rooms.
Commit to a 4-hour shift once per week.
- Be a part of the Butterfly Pavilion team, working closely with staff and volunteers!
- Opportunities to learn more about plants, butterflies and other animals.
- Fun educational and social activities.
- Discounted membership and gift shop sales, and much more!
TO GET INVOLVED, APPLY HERE:
ORIENTATION DATES (9 am - 11 am):
- September 23rd, 2017
- October 7th, 2017
- November 11th, 2017
***Please note that an application, interview and criminal background check are required in the selection process. Not all applicants will be selected.***
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-hour shift once a week for at least 6 months
- Must complete application, interview, orientation, and background check to get started