Support the efforts to keep amazing and diverse products moving into and out of the Butterfly Pavilion Gift Shop. Excite, entice and inspire our awesome guests every day! Be the face and personality of the Butterfly Pavilion to our wonderful guests!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Greet of guests on the Gift Shop floor and interact with guest in a fun and engaging way. Help to guide and direct customers to product locations on the floor and conduct product demos. Tag, stock, and organize items in store rooms.
REQUIREMENTS & COMMITMENT:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Commit to a 4-hour shift once per week for a minimum of least six months.
- Be able to attend required one-day Volunteer Orientation and Training on one of the following dates:
- Sunday, February 11, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 7, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, June 7, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday, August 5, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, September 8, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Have a fun and rewarding experience as a part of the Butterfly Pavilion team!
- Explore your interests, and learn about our invertebrate animals, their habitats, and their importance in the global environment.
- Receive quality training, ongoing support, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Receive invitations to engage with fellow staff and volunteers through Butterfly Pavilion meetings, social events, volunteer appreciation dinners, field trips, and more!
- Core Volunteers receive free admission to Butterfly Pavilion, annual guest passes for friends and family, and discounts on memberships, programs, and in our Gift Shop.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE & APPLY:
***Please note that an application, interview and criminal background check are required in the selection process. Not all applicants will be selected.***
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-hour shift once a week for at least 6 months
- Must complete application, interview, orientation, and background check to get started