Volunteering in the gift shop is a great way to support the Butterfly Pavilion, while learning about retail philosophy, sustainable products, and having fun with our fantastic team of volunteers and staff! Volunteers assist in stocking, inventorying, tidying up displays, and providing friendly customer service as guests explore the shop. Gift Shop volunteers work a four hour shift once a week for at least six months.
- Make an impact on Butterfly Pavilion's success through good guest experience
- Grow your knowledge of retail, products and sales
- Get to be the first to shop our amazing items
- Develop merchandising and sales skills
*To get Involved, Apply Here:
*Please note that all volunteers are asked to complete an application, interview, background check and orientation before beginning their volunteer experience.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-hour shift once a week for at least 6 months
- Must complete application, interview, orientation, and background check to get started
- Help kids make memories for a...
- Volunteer with a Friend to Be...
- Got a green thumb (or wish you...
- Volunteer each week as an Animal...
- Gift Shop Team Seeks Great...
- Research and Conservation Animal...
- Beekeeping Volunteer
- Are you an animal lover?...
- Volunteer to Make Volunteering...
- Need a little more rainforest in...