Assists with receiving, warehousing, and distributing materials. The Inventory Control Associate will also be responsible for conducting physical counts of materials as needed as well as organization of warehouse and materials. The Associate may assist with inspection of materials and equipment as needed. Duties will also include preparing and maintaining records of inventory and investigating shortages or discrepancies.
Experience with warehouse and inventory is required. The volunteer should be familiar with counting procedures as well as creation and maintenance of records and databases. Knowledge of warehouse safety and security is required.
All volunteers must complete DOH training as required, including HIPAA if necessary. Background checks are required. Some on the job training can be provided if needed.
- Data Entry
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Marketing Assistant
- Public Health Ambassador
- Strategic Planning Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Tobacco Free Campus Advocacy...
- Data Entry and Disease Tracking...
- Help Us Develop an Android or...
- Tobacco Prevention Advocacy...
- Video and Photography Assistant
- Community Engagement Assistant
- Warehouse and Inventory Control...
- GIS Mapping Specialist