This position will be responsible for assisting the Facilities department in maintaining the Florida Department of Health office in Eustis, FL. Position duties will include light repair, plumbing, and/or carpentry. Assisting with facilities desk ticket orders as needed. Keeping records of completed tickets and repairs.
Volunteer should have some experience with maintenance, repair, or handyman activities. Experience with facilities ticketing systems is preferred.
Some training in facilities services and maintenance will be provided. All volunteers must complete FDOH training as required.
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Marketing Assistant
- Help Us Develop an Android or...
- Tobacco Prevention Advocacy...
- Strategic Planning Assistant
- Video and Photography Assistant
- Community Engagement Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Warehouse and Inventory Control...
- Data Entry and Disease Tracking...
- GIS Mapping Specialist