This position will involve working on advertising and marketing campaigns for the Florida Department of Health in Lake County. This will involve messaging on various health or Department related topics. Graphic design, photography, video creation, social media, drafting of press releases and other media documents, and other communication duties will be assigned as needed.
The position is based out of our Eustis, FL office with some remote work possible depending on the project.
Experience with marketing campaigns is required. Experience with video scripting and editing is preferred. Graphic design skills preferred. Experience with health-based advertising and marketing is preferred. This position would be perfect for a 3 rd or 4 th year marketing, graphic design, or communications student or a retired professional.
Volunteers will receive training and guidance as necessary to complete the projects assigned. College credit can be given for programs that qualify. Student must be from school that has a partnership agreement with FDOH-Lake or agreement will have to be signed before student starts.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- About 4 hours a week, flexible scheduling
- Marketing Assistant
- Help Us Develop an Android or...
- Tobacco Prevention Advocacy...
- Strategic Planning Assistant
- Video and Photography Assistant
- Community Engagement Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Warehouse and Inventory Control...
- Data Entry and Disease Tracking...
- GIS Mapping Specialist