Our second annual bowling event is here! We are excited to partner with Park Tavern again to host an afternoon of family, fun and fundraising. However, we can’t plan and execute such an important event on our own. To make this event happen, we need volunteers like you!
The event takes place Saturday, June 3rd from 12 - 2 pmat Park Tavern in St. Louis Park. We will need six volunteers from 11 am until 2:30 pm for vairous tasks and activities such as...
- Setup event tables for food, games, silent auction (at 11 am)
- Setup (and take down) sponsorship & event signs
- Greet and direct guests to registration table
- Help register guests for the event, assign teams (guests) to bowling lanes
- Lead spin the wheel, other games; Spread the excitement! Give out prizes!
- Monitor the silent auction
- Take down tables, remove and pack up signage (about 2:15 pm)
- Help silent auction winners bring prizes out to thier vehicles
Please contact Sheldon Lamb, Volunteer Coordinator, at 612.877.7826 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved or if you have any questions.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4+ hours