- Perform a variety of functions requiring clerical skills.
- Prepare documents using a typewriter or computer.
- Assemble charts of patients treated.
- Transport medical charts to and from theCancerCenterand Medical Records.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks when requested byCancerCenterpersonnel (typing, errands, copying, etc.)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- Thrift Shop General Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Driver
- Courtesy Cart Volunteer
- Office Volunteer (Accounting)
- Outpatient Surgery Center...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Meal Mover
- Meals on Wheels Lunch Loader
- Joint Replacement Center Volunteer
- Emergency Department Volunteer
- Cancer Center Volunteer
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Party in the Park Volunteer
- Pet Partner Volunteer
- Uniquely Yours Boutique
- Courtesy Desk Volunteer
- Dinner with a Doctor Volunteer
- Cancer Center Office Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Office