The Richmond Community Services Department is looking for a Communications Intern to support the Love Your Block Initiative in a variety of areas, with a special focus on social media. Love Your Block is a 3-year, high-impact service strategy in which city departments will engage community members in revitalizing their neighborhoods by having residents decide on what they want to change. We need your help in getting the word out about this awesome opportunity and show casing last years grantee projects. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in writing, graphic design, and social media management.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible to your schedule
- There is flexibility in regards to where you work, some tasks can be completed from home.