Train & volunteer to present in person programs about Alzheimer's in the community. Be the one to educate small groups during a 20-45 minute session which is free to the public on various speaking dates and venues in Orange, Ulster, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Sullivan and/or Westchester County.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Training and speaking dates (TBD)
- Wappingers Wellness Fair Alz Table
- Hopewell Junction Alz Support...
- Fishkill Music Social Volunteer
- Newburgh Volunteer Fair Alz Table
- SCCC Kite Fair
- Office Assistant Poughkeepsie
- New Paltz Alzheimer Support...
- ALZ Table SUNY Orange Newburgh...
- Alz Table Apple Blossom Day
- Carmel Volunteer Fair Alz Table
- Rhinebeck Alzheimer's Support...
- Speakers Bureau (educators, SWs,...
- Newburgh Illuminated Alz Table
- Fieldhome Annual Fall Festival
- Community Calendars Data Entry
- Newburgh Office Help for Walk To...