Emerald Coast Hospice is looking for some wonderful volunteers who will join us in enhancing the quality of our patient’s lives toward the end of life. We have many opportunities and roles to fill so that you can make best use of your skills and volunteer in an area you enjoy.
From administrative work of filing, putting together booklets, and making phone calls, to making a "happy craft" for our patients, to going to visit a patient in a nursing facility who might not have family, to helping give a caregiver a break, or sitting with a patient at the end of life , we have many opportunities that we ask you to be a part of.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email email@example.com
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Event Planning / Management
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- variable with your schedule
- be kind, care about others, and offer a smile
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...