WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereHistoric Thomas Center302 NE 6th AvenueBuilding B, 3rd Floor, Room 336Gainesville, FL 32601
We offer several internships and volunteer opportunities that range from administration, athletics, environmental, hospitality, marketing and more. There are many benefits to volunteering in PRCA to further develop your professional experience such as learning administrative and managerial duties involved in parks, recreation and cultural affairs. Interns/Volunteers will also learn skills in project management, event planning, development, budgeting and volunteer/ employee management. There’s also the chance to gain knowledge of facility operations, including employee management, facility management and customer service.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Water Recreation
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Visual Arts
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Gainesville Greenway Challenge -...
- Event Planning Volunteer for...
- Volunteer Afterschool Tutors...
- Give Back Thursday
- Administration Intern/Volunteer
- Gainesville Greenway Challenge...
- The Downtown Arts Festival
- Cheerleading Coaches/Student...
- Dash & Splash
- Park Ambassador Volunteers...