Love animals, music and making a difference? Help us change the world in an entertaining yet informative way.
A great opportunity to contribute to a worthwhile cause and make a difference on a mass scale by providing pro bono legal services for One Spirit One World, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting important human and animal causes.
- Assist with copyright issues
- Advise on intellectual property protection, licensing, and monetization
- Creatively seek out opportunities to expand visibility for our 'Fur-ever Friends: until no dog is left behind’ campaign led by our mascot and social media rising star Cutie, The Lion Dog
- Actively seek out merchandising opportunities to help sustain our efforts while expanding visibility for our dog inspired fundraising products including music, books and a dog inspired reality TV show
- Actively seek out and/or serve as an agent for Cutie The Lion Dog
- Assist with our celebrity outreach to help support our life saving campaign
About One Spirit, One World:
One Spirit, One World ( www.onespiritoneworld.org) is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting important human and animal causes with the focus on advancing the cause of homeless and abused dogs. The organization uses a unique approach to ending dog homelessness in an entertaining yet informative way by inspiring love of dogs and adoption and special musical events while partnering with reputable no-kill shelters. Also, by using the growing star power of a unique looking rescued dog called, Cutie, The Lion Dog ( www.facebook.com/CutieTheLionDog) in order to help bring attention to the cause. Cutie is the official mascot of "Fur-ever Friends: until no dog is left behind" campaign organized by One Spirit, One World and a small army of amazingly talented and dedicated volunteers from all walks of life. The organization’s motto is: Together We Can Save Them All!
The organization was founded in 2001 by award-winning artist activist Geela Parish.
Benefits include advancing your own career goals while providing valuable free publicity helping to promote your services and/or projects on a national scale through our ongoing national promotional efforts which include national media campaign, social media campaign and other unique ongoing marketing and promotional efforts. We know how to make you look good!
Must have knowledge in entertainment law and preferably have industry ties.
Must love animals and dogs in particular and be passionate about helping to make a difference on a mass scale.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
https:// www.facebook.com/CutieTheLionDog("Like" us)
https://twitter.com/CutieTheLionDog (Follow us)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Must have knowledge in entertainment law and preferably industry ties. Must love animals and dogs