Seeking musicians that want to increase well-being of others. Volunteer will play their preferred instrument for members, possibly teach members how to play simple instruments. We do not have instruments onsite.
Our community support program serves individiuals living with a serious and persistent mental illness such as severe depression, border personality disorder, bipolar disorder or other anxiety or personality disorders.
Help end stigma and health disparities.
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- Percussion Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-8 hours per month, 3-6 months minimum
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor