PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE: Support Infinitely More..., their client’s, and staff in helping the world overcome trauma.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking to fill two positions in the area of grants:
- Search for grants that would be appropriate for our organization. Gathering and reporting back details as to why this grant would be a good fit for us and what angles to use for the grant. Then we will do the application process for them.
- Write grants for our organization. - Will need to submit a writing sample.
- Experience, knowledge, access to grant searching.
- Submit a writing sample if wish to write grants for us.
- Flexible. Depends on project decided on between intern and Infinitely More...
- Detailed deadline dates will be in place for the projects that work for both Infinitely More...
- You will be asked to read or listen on CD to a few books to give you background on the work we are doing. (They will be provided to you free of cost.)
- We expect you will be bringing the knowledge in the area you are working and we will bring you or work with you to create the specific content for your project.
- Knowing your work is making a difference here in the US and around the world.
- Learn more about life around the world and how trauma affects people.
- Gain knowledge and experience in project management.
- Gain experience working in nonprofit environment.
- Ability to be a part in healing the world and creating a better world.
- Have specific projects that you have been solely responsible for that you can show off to future employers.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment