Are you great at talking to people? Want to help provide support to children in foster care? Join us as a Voices Ambassador and help us recruit Court Appointed Special Advocates.
Position Title: Voices Ambassador
Organization Overview: Voices for CASA Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works to support the nearly 13,000 abused and neglected children in the Maricopa foster care system through the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Program. Our mission is to give every lost and voiceless child a brighter future.
Summary: The Voices Ambassador will help us in reaching our goal of recruiting 600 new CASA Volunteers. Each Ambassador can participate in one or more of our four recruitment teams based on their skills and interests. Team focuses include public speaking, tabling, event planning, and one on one follow up with interested candidates.
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must be dependable
- Must be comfortable speaking in diverse settings
- Must be respectful and maintain privacy of Voices for CASA children volunteers, donors, and partners
Training and Supervision:
- Attends general Volunteer Orientation
- Attends a one hour training from Program Manager
Time Commitment: This position must be able to commit to attending a 1 hour meeting each month and spending an additional 4 hours a month working idependently or participating in an event. This is anticipated to be a 5 hour per month time commitment.
- Gain experience in recruitment strategies and public speaking
- Flexible scheduling
- Knowledge that your work is helping build a greater network of support around the thousands of children in the Maricopa foster care system
- Child Welfare
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month