Habit Broker is a new service that we started to help busy professionals who struggle with life's barriers to reach their goals. We provide the motivation, support, and advice for reaching any goal. To keep with our mission, we offer free memberships for health and wellness educators.
Our founder, a published scientific writer, has developed a blog and a small series of focused articles and content. We need experienced bloggers to write and assist with editing new posts.
Ideal candidates have the following attributes:
1. An established online and social media presence, with at least 2 active social media accounts and no less than 150 followers / friends.
2. An established blog (or vlog / podcast site) in an area related to wellness and health promotion, diet, fitness, weight loss, spirituality, or other related content. Experience guest blogging is a must, but you don't need a lot of experience. Just one or two guest blogs would be fine.
3. An organized approach to posting, and a strong familiarity with auto-posting services like Buffer, Hootsuite, Social Pilot, etc.
4. A love of all things social media and the ability to advocate for a new brand, spreading the word in their social circles.
5. The ability to lead by example and give out advice and pointers for improving our blog. Our founder is new to social media, and more than willing to learn from your experience.
6. Good communication skills and follow-up, and an ability to manage some complexity and ambiguity (being a nonprofit, there are times when the founder and social media team won't talk for a few days).
To apply, simply write about how you fit our requirements!
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Between 1-2 hours per week, no more.
- An established social media presence and blog. Interest in wellness and health promotion.