The Ideal Brand Evangelist
Are you the ideal Habit Broker brand evangelist? If so, it means that you live a public life, with multiple social media accounts. You know what a Tweet is, and you love your computer and phone, and you're not ashamed about it. You can be found at all hours doing something online. If someone took your phone or computer away, you'd throw a tantrum until you got it back...
You're also into wellness, health promotion, and you believe in the power of change for the better. You're an idealist, and you can see the promise in all things.
What is a Brand Evangelist?
Brand evangelists are volunteers who learn about a brand, enage deeply with a brand, take an ownership role in improving the brand, and who also tell their friends about their brand.
Habit Broker is RSR's new service that we're offering to our brand evangelists for free. There's no catch - we want to grow and part of growing our brand means testing out our service with early adopters who are treated like royalty - YOU!!
About the Habit Broker Brand and Service
The Habit Broker service is where busy professionals get the motivation and support that they need to reach important goals that life puts just out of reach. Habit Broker gives its members the motivation and support to reach ANY goal.
Visit us at www.habitbroker.com.
Most of our brand evangelists will become paid volunteers because our service pays you for reaching your goals! We offer our brand evangelists free subscriptions to our service for life, starting with the basic plan and moving up through the ranks based on your use and engagement. Your duties are simple:
1. Become an early adopter of the Habit Broker system, trying out its functionality and reporting back to team leads what you liked / disliked about the site.
2. Engage in all of our communities, which right now are limited to a new private community, a Facebook page, Google+ page, and a Twitter page.
3. Create simple content (posts, tweets, pictures, etc) to spread Habit Broker's reach.
To apply, simply answer these questions:
1. What brand(s) do you love, and why?
2. Please visit www.habitbroker.com, and tell me what you think of the site.
3. Would it be difficult for you to engage with a new brand that doesn't have a lot of followers yet? This means you might be one of only 2-3 people in the community at the beginning.
4. Can you learn to love a brand that is full of promise, but might be a bit clunky early in its lifecycle?
- Life Coaching
- Social Media / Blogging
- Fitness Instruction
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Based on your interest
- Must have at least two social media accounts and an interest in wellness and health promotion.