oneTree sanctuary is a brand new non-profit looking for someone to create and implement a strategy that builds our social media presence. We are looking for someone that loves creating impactful commentary and visual imagery related to animals and the environment to capture the true essence of our nonprofit. This opportunity is available immediately and we are very open to giving creative license :) You'll be truly helping farm animal rescue and land conservation.
- Build our social media presence -- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Leverage marketing relationships
- Create consistent message across all platforms
- Monitor and interpret metrics
- Current experience developing a presence in social media, or ability to experiment and teach yourself!
- Knowledge of current trends and ability to adapt for future changes.
- Able to give at least 2-8 hours a week.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Able to plan and deliver projects on time.
You'll be working under the direction of the director. This job can be completed virtually with regular check-ins and occasional visits to the sanctuary to obtain material for posting.
Join our mission at One Tree Sanctuary, one post at a time!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- I would estimate 40 hours but you may be quicker!
- Friendly, positive, compassionate