If you are interested in charitable event planning and like to connect and work with local businesses, this opportunity is for you!
- You will not be responsible for out of pocket anything.
- You will not handle money.
- You will be the local contact to assist in setting up and publicizing events in your community. Get involved to help raise awareness and support for Turner Syndrome Foundation.
Stand together to raise awareness and support for Turner Syndrome Foundation. Volunteers will receive special recognition and a certificate for volunteering! Individuals and groups are invited!
If you are earning community service hours, let us know and we will document your time and award you with a volunteer certificate.
Should you have any questions, please call (732) 847-3385 for assistance. Thank you!
1 in 2,000 females are affected. With your help - we can help!
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Estimated 10 hours
- Excellent communications, organizing, time management, goal oriented