Therapy dogs are part of the comforts KINDRED HOSPICE provides to our hospice patients. Unconditional love and companionship from a therapy dog brighten a patient's day.
Therapy dogs must be certified/registered and have all shots up to date. Therapy dog handlers/owners must attend KINDRED HOSPICE volunteer orientation to learn about hospice, its purpose, policies and procedures.
If you and your therapy dog would like to join our team of exceptional volunteers, please call 614.414.0500 or email email@example.com.
We invite you to join our team!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/month
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- EASY SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Tuck-in Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans