Therapy dogs are part of the comfort KINDRED HOSPICE provides to our hospice patients. Unconditional love and companionship from a therapy dog brighten a patient's day.
Therapy dogs must be certified/registered and have all shots up to date. Therapy dog handlers/owners must attend KINDRED HOSPICE volunteer orientation to learn about hospice, its purpose, policies and procedures.
If you and your therapy dog would like to join our team of exceptional volunteers, please call 614.414.0500 or email.
We invite you and your wonderful therapy dog to join our team in 2018!
(We have information to register your dog as a therapy dog.)
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours/month
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans