Assist Director and volunteer coordinator with important correspondence, sorting sheets, filing, binder organization, updating data spreadsheet, keeping online monthly records, posting Vertical Response announcements, printing certificates, writing LOA's for military personnel, writing thank you notes to donors, etc.
Requires computer skills, excellent grasp of English language (grammar, spelling, composing professional letters, etc.).
Majority of work will be done at home, but must be able to come into office to pick up paperwork on weekly basis.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Environmental Policy
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1-2 hours per week
- assist Director as needed with administrative duties and office work details
- Memorial Garden Care - Keeping...
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer
- Food Run Transporter
- Finding Funds - Let the...
- Go Nuts Over Squirrels!
- Office Helper - Organize Me in...
- Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Host an Intern
- Administrative Assistant/ Office...
- Grant Writing Opportunity
- Education Assistant
- Ecosystem revival sessions
- Refreshing Raptors Residences
- Mulch Fest at Possumwood Acres
- Building Animal Homes
- Fundraising Specialist
- Love helping wildlife but still...