Compassionate Hospice Volunteers Needed
49 people are interested
Caring Volunteers needed to sit with Hospice Patients in the Burlington/Essex/St Albans/Barre/Berlin areas.
BAYADA Hospice of Burlington, VT is looking for compassionate, caring individuals to provide companionship and support to our patients and their families in Chittenden, Franklin and Washington Counties.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Making friendly visits
- Light meal preparation
- Giving emotional support
- Playing games
- Providing a hand to hold and a warm heart
- Office Administration
- Routine Errands
- Journal writing
- Reading to a patient
- Light housekeeping
Why volunteer with BAYADA Hospice?
- Become involved in your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Be part of a caring and compassionate team of hospice professionals
- Participate in free training and support
- Add to your professional development
Contact Beverly Hill, Volunteer Coordinator at 802-448-1610 or email email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple LocationsBurlington, VT 05401
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hrs per month