Seeking Auxiliary members to contribute to making a difference throughout the entire Bristol Glen community. Meetings are held 4 times a year, with additional time commitments outside of meetings depending on the project/initiative at hand.
Specific to Auxiliary President role:
- Facilitate in planning Auxiliary goals, policies and procedures for the year.
- Plan agenda and preside at four general meetings a year held in March, June, September and November. Auxiliary secretary to prepare agenda and meeting minutes.
- Maintain communication with Auxiliary officers and Bristol Glen staff to allow needs of Bristol Glen to be considered by Auxiliary.
- Assist Auxiliary officers/committee chairpersons as needed. (Sept. and Nov. are the most active months when decisions are made regarding resident holiday gifts).
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Nancy Weiss at email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment