PA 211 SW is seeking a VolunteerData EntryClerk for PA 211 Southwest, an exciting initiative that links eleven counties in the Southwestern PA region with easily accessible and accurate information about community services. 2-1-1 is a nationally recognized, easy to remember phone number that is currently available to most of the American public. This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Assist the PA 211 Southwest Community Resource Specialist with maintaining the 2-1-1 database of services and programs available in the community. The Data Entry Clerk will enter new and updated agency information. The Data Entry Clerk will also assist with follow-up contact with agencies, as requested.
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills - must be able to type and know the basics of how to use a computer
- Good oral communications skills (phone contact of agencies might be required)
- Team player
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About the Position:
This is a volunteer position. Between 5 to 15 hours available per week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 Hours a week.
- Ability to use a Windows computer. Good oral communications skills. Detail oriented. Team player