Most all of what is needed for this support can be done remotely/virtually. We just need some skilled people that because of expertise in these various areas (see below) will be far less effort. SRoL needs these items to grow and expand, however there is no budget for this so we seek gifted angels to help us do it. Thank you!
Spring Reins of Life 501c3 (SROL) is a volunteer run organization which allows us to offer the majority of all of our funding to programming costs for trauma survivors in New Jersey.
Because we are run by volunteers we are always seeking people with good experience and skills to help us grow and continue our mission of serving PTSD veterans, at risk youth teens and young children suffering loss.
Are you a Guru in any of the following areas? Do you love horses? If so, please contact us right away!
- Existing websoite support, refresh and management (Wordpress)
- Graphics: layout/desiggn for event posters/fliers, programming brochures, volunteer appreciation...
- Powerpoint (or other presentaiton platforms)
- SEO design, adjustment and maintenance
- Crowd-funding campaigns helped with promotion, visability, reach and format (Fundraise.com)
- Social Media support. Leverage of algarythms, growth and activity (facebook, twitter & linkedin)
They say it takes a village, and we are building one!
Please "LIKE" us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter and help spread the word.
If you shop online - check out iGive: over 1700 name stores with huge discounts - respectable % of proceeds go to nonprofits. Register at iGive for Spring Reins of Life (we are also listed/verified on AmazonSmile).
In our world - Horses are the key to managing, coping and excelling beyond trauma. Veterans, At Risk/High Risk Youth and Bereaved Young Children. The majority of our clients either do not want to or simply cannot "talk about it". Most have never been around a horse before, yet they tell us its the one thing that can bring them peace, present moment and rebuild trust...
*SRoL is the first and currently the only EAGALA program in New Jersey to have earned and been awarded the "Military Services Provider Certificate" (since 2013).
*SRoL is under contract to the NJJJC working with incarcerated youth (males) at NJTS (New Jersey Training School/State Home for Boys) in Jamesburg NJ.
*SRoL is the home belonging to STRAW The Miracle Mare (Chicken Soup for the Soul book 2014), rescued in 2011 and funded by Viggo Mortensen, Jewel and Betty White, WINNER of the 2013 NJVMA Service Animal Hall of Fame awards for her valiant work as an EAP horse in the arena with veterans and youth. (Straw made her journey 4/29/14, and while her presence is missed her presents are with us everyday).
"Sometimes life's most complex and difficult questions...just may be resolved with the help and guidance of...A HORSE!"
- Social Media / Blogging
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Website Project Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- As needed, will be fllexible
- This is an area thayt wouldhelp us grow in both size and funding, but there is no budget