Hospice Care Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereProvidence Hospital, Colby Campus1321 Colby AvenueEverett, WA 98201
Providence Hospice & Home Care of Snohomish County is pleased to now offer a hospice care center to our community for needs at the end of life that are not able to be managed at home. Volunteers are a vital part of this service and can serve in a variety of ways. Volunteers must exhibit a calm presence and not be afraid to be with a patient or family at the end of life.
Are you willing to sit with a patient and/or their family at the hospice care center? Can you offer by straightening up the waiting area or family area? Are you willing to greet new arrivals to the Hospice Care Center?
Restrictions to be a Hospice Care Center Volunteer:
- you must be a minimum age of 21
- you must complete a volunteer training class and attend an additional 2-hour care center orientation
- You must be willing to sign up for a weekly scheduled shift of 3 hours. Volunteers are scheduled between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, seven days a week.
We require that all volunteers for Providence Hospice & Home Care show proof of identification, proof of insurance, provide three names on application for a reference check, allow for a Washington State Patrol Criminal History/Background check, and sign a disclosure statement and confidentiality statement, along with other required paperwork. They must also have Flu Vaccination & TB testing which we provide at our office.
Contact us to find out about the next available training!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...