The Tuck-in Calls Program provides extra support to patients and care givers. Volunteers phone patients to ensure they have enough supplies and medications to last through the weekend.
Calls are made on Thursdays to retrieve a list of requested supplies from our patients and their families. Once the list is collected, it is passed off to another member of the Comfort Hospice team so supplies can be ordered, and delivered, in a timely matter. This program ensures that our patients needs and desires are effectively met each week.
Training and orientation is provided for this opportunity. For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, at 972-791-8880 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out an appliction at www.comforthospice.com.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Calls need to be done on Thursdays in the a.m. to early afternoon
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...