We need current and accurate professional and resource listings dealing with violence and its various forms (bullying, domestic violence, etc):
- those people and organizations providing research (academic and non-academic)
- those people and organizations providing care (school counselor, MSW, LPC, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc.)
- those organizations and institute concerned with various forms of violence,
- those local, state, and federal government organizations dealing with violence and violence reporting,
- those news organizations (in-print and online) and social-site commentators concerned with events and trends of violence.
Our overall mission includes transparency with an immediacy of resources. We want the website visitor to have the satisfaction of understanding, knowledge and the courage to further pursue their objective.
- Crisis Intervention
- Library Sciences
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Practically any free time.
- Must have online access; your choice of where to source data.