Are you a changemaker? Are you a history writer? If so, we have the perfect
opportunity for you.
Elijah Manley for President is currently looking for field staff on every level,
ranging from grassroots organizers to biglevel state directors.
Elijah is the 16year old Floridian, currently running for the President of the United
States. Elijah entered the crowded field after discovering the lack of youth voice
and involvement in politics, as well as the candidate's attitudes towards young
people. He runs on a platform of youth rights, activism, and education reform. You
can read his full platform on his website, elijahmanley.com/issues.
Just like Elijah, we are looking for people who are not afraid of making noise and
standing up to the classic politician. The positions that we’re looking to fill are:
field organizer, regional directors, state directors, and national directors.
The duties of a field organizer include:
● Represent the campaign and candidate at various events and to various
● Coordinate local phonebanks and call voters/potential voters
● Coordinate and participate in grassroots campaigning including doortodoor
advertising, fundraising, and get out the vote activities
Duties of a regional coordinator include:
● Oversee local field organizers and assist them with anything they may need
● Talk to local congressmen and advocacy groups to help advance our mission
and the candidate
● Recruit volunteers to help with the campaign
● We’re looking to fill these positions in big congressional districts and
Duties of a state director include:
● Coordinate statewide operations of the campaign
● Oversee the volunteers in each state
● Act as the official representative to the statewide party on behalf of the
● Research new and innovative ways to campaign and get people excited for
Some general expectations for every position include:
● Being an effective researcher
● Remaining in active contact with the campaign
● Have at least an hour to devote to the campaign every week
We’re looking for young, excited, politically active people, who are interested in
politics, campaigning, organizing, or any cause that relates to the mission!
If you’re interested in any of the above positions, please email Director of
Operations, Chad Leo, at email@example.com with the position that you want, a
short explanation on why you want it, and your congressional district. If you don’t
know what district you live in, this website does:
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- At least an hour a week