- To help the giftshop make a profit, which can be donated to enhance the lives of residents.
- To meet the needs of the customers through the merchandise, service, and surroundings.
Benefits to Resident/Presbyterian Homes:
- Resident’s life will be enriched by social and sensory stimulations.
- Profits will be used to enhance the lives of the residents.
- Provide positive customer service.
- Open and close shop.
- Handle money.
- Stock shelves as needed.
- Maintain shop appearance.
- Mark merchandise as directed.
- Ability to register sales as instructed.
- Ability to converse with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to provide positive customer service.
- Physical flexibility.
- Cheerful demeanor.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Hours per week or every other week