Music is the healer of the soul! Our patients need to hear your beautiful talents to remember and experience the joys of life once again.
We need musicians such as pianists, guitar players, and those who are also singers. Our hospice patients love to hear songs from their era. They are primarily baby boomers. Therefore if you know songs from the 1950's and before would be wonderful!
Our musicians perform at our Remembrance Teas, memorials, Veteran Pinnings, and many more events.
We serve the entire Macomb County area!
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator to find out how you can start your jam session with us!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
- String Instrument
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-8 hours per month - Varies
- own transportation and instrument
- Help Us Honor Veterans on...
- WARREN, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Fulfill Your Calling in Hospice...
- Mt. Clemens Volunteer with Hospice
- Guitar/Harpist/Piano Etc....
- Be There At The Bedside At The End
- On Call Evening Weekend...
- Join The Hospice Volunteer...
- PORT HURON, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Grosse Pointe Woods Volunteer...