Do you love animals? Do you enjoy being around people? Do you want to share a pet with people? YES! Here is your opportunity. Physician's Choice Hospice is all about enriching the lives of our hospice patients and bringing joy and comfort. Animals do just that. Become part of the PCH team that visits our patients with a pet. We enjoy this experience almost as much as the folks we encounter.
Physician's Choice Hospice has their own pet that are available to take to visit hospice patients, staff and family members. Volunteers make visits to facilities around the greater Oklahoma City metro area.
If YOU have your own gentle dog (current shot records required) and would like to share your pet with folks, contact us now! PCH is always looking for compassionate volunteers to enrich and bring joy to our patients' day.Share a pet with someone today! Make moments matter.
We will promptly respond via email to all inquiries. If you do not receive one, check your spam folder or please call our office and ask for Martha, Volunteer Coordinator. 405-936-9433
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one hour per week.
- current shot records required on all animals
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Do you love to do administrative...
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens