Advantage Health Systems Hospice is an up and coming, locally owned and operated organization. We are seeking compassionate, creative individuals looking to volunteer their precious time to care for our patients and their loved ones throughout San Diego County.
Hospice Volunteers are an integral part of our interdisciplinary team at Advantage, working together with our staff to meet the needs of our patients and families. Volunteers provide support in many ways:
- Help enhance the patient's quality of life through companionship
- Complete creative legacy projects with patients and loved ones
- Reduce the family's stress by offering caregiver respite
- Assist with household tasks or errands
- Provide bereavement support after our patient dies through phone calls, support groups and visits
- Help with administrative work at our office
Every hospice volunteer has something special and significant to contribute, and we welcome and encourage new ideas.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No time commitment, we work with your schedule!