Healthy Cooking Demonstrators Needed!!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereHalle Heart Children's Museum2929 South 48th StreetTempe, AZ 85282
Join the Halle Heart Children’s Museum in spreading healthy nutrition knowledge to kids and their families by volunteering as a cooking demonstrator! A cooking demonstrator is the perfect volunteer position for someone who enjoys teaching, works well with children, has a passion for nutrition education, and currently has a valid food handler’s card. This position has all recipes, tools, and ingredients provided for them, leaving the demonstrator with plenty of energy to make the cooking demonstration a memorable experience for all who watch. Volunteering in this position will impact hundreds of guests who visit the museum every week and will contribute to reducing the prevalence of heart disease in the United States while also having fun.
- Cooking / Catering
- Life Coaching
- Food Service
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- One Saturday Per Month
- Food Handler's License is Required. We can help you get it.
- Saturday Museum Docent
- Phoenix Heart Walk Logistics...
- Halle Heart Children's Museum...
- Heart Walk Office Volunteers...
- Museum Docents
- Volunteer Ambassador -...
- Spring 2017 Halle Heart...
- Volunteer Ambassador - Science...
- Volunteer As A Team
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrators...
- Volunteer Ambassador - Celebrate...