Volunteer needed in Santa Rosa Community Health Centers’ Diversity Committee. Meertings are the first Monday of every month from 12:30-2 PM.
- Attend Diversity Committee meetings
- Write an engaging and informative monthly column for our staff newsletter, Lo Que Sabes
- Collaboratively edit and refine your work via email
- Submit the final draft by the deadline of the staff newsletter
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/month
- Museum Support
- Rising Stars Volunteer
- Sutter Health Gift Shop Helper
- Learning Laguna Docents
- Thrift Store Help
- Donation Stocker
- Giftshop Help
- BookWorms Activity Planners
- Laguna Stewardship Days
- Nominations Committee Team Member
- After School Drama Director
- PR & Marketing Volunteer
- Waiting Room Hosts
- Chef Prep
- Native Plant Garden Volunteer Days
- BookWorms in Sonoma!
- Data Entry for Fundraising Event
- Professional Tech and Computer...
- Help Hardworking Families Get...