Do you want to give your time to be of service to others? Do you have a busy schedule? Would you like to volunteer from your own home? Physician's Choice Hospice has the perfect, unique opportunity for YOU! Here at PCH, we provide "Tuck In Service". As a volunteer you would simply make phone calls to our patients/family member. When you speak with them, you will be checking on how they are doing, visit about their day and determine if they have any needs. This service is so important. A short conversation can make ALL the difference in someone's day. The time you spend is so helpful in addition to what our staff already provides our patients and families.
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering your time and compassion. All of this can be done from your home on a set schedule. We need you, our patients/families need you!
One hour minimum per week.
We will promptly respond via email to your inquiry. If you do not receive a response, check your spam folder and always feel free to call our office. Ask for Martha, Volunteer Coordinator 405-936-9433
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One hour minimum per week
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens
- Do you love to do administrative...