New Century Hospice is looking for valuable assistants to help in the office on Fridays. Have you ever wanted to know what it will be like to work in an office? Do you need some Admin expierence?
New Century Hospice is the place to learn and to join our hospice family. Everyone here is willing to show you the ropes and teach you the insights of an hospice office.
4 hours minimum a month of your time
Give our Volunteer Coordinator a call @ 210.520.7734/via text message 210.213.2891 or reply by email.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test (we provide)
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...