Volunteers in this role support family members during a very stressful time for them and their loved one.
- Provide information and updates to family members in the family lounge
- Escort family into the ICU to the patient's bed
- Act as a liaison between the family waiting in the Lounge and the medical staff in the unit.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4-6 hour shift/week for a min. of 13 weeks
- Health screening, including drug screen