Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
22 people are interested
Seasons hospice is looking for artistic volunteers to join our memory bear/ pillow sewing program. Craft volunteers make meaningful items such as prayer shawls, lap blankets, pillows and teddy bears all sewn from patient's clothing: a favorite pair of jeans, t-shirt, dress, nightgown, etc. The items are given to bereaved families to help recall the closeness of a loved one, bring a smile in a time of distress, or offer a sense of security after the loss of a grandparent, parent, spouse or sibling.
New craft ideas are always welcome and creativity is a plus. If you are interested in learning more about this volunteer opportunity please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!! We will provide all the materials for the pillows/bears/ect. to be made.
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Colorado
9191 Sheridan Blvd., Suite 103, Westminster, CO 80031, US
Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
Our Vision is to:
* recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care;
* support our staff so they can put our patients and families first;
* find creative solutions which add quality to life;
* strive for excellence beyond accepted standards;
* increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Denver areaWestminster, CO 80031
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training