To ensure that all visitors/clients, in person and on the phone, receive excellent service while also assisting in the effective operation of our Shelter Services intake.
1. Answer phones and assist caller in a courteous and helpful manner.
2. Direct visitors and clients to the appropriate person or office.
3. Allow entrance to approved visitors/clients.
4. Follow and respect established confidentiality policy and procedures.
5. Other administrative duties as necessary.
1. The ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
2. A non-judgmental attitude toward those we serve.
3. Basic computer and office machine skills.
4. Good customer service skills.
5. Excellent communication skills.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Fast paced, multi-tasking environment