Use your talents and experience to help others move out of poverty in Lancaster County
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
A unique, high-impact, long-term initiative that empowers low-income particippants to permanently move out of poverty by using person-centered planning and circles of support.
Cultivate a friendship with a family or individual to help overcome hardship. Use your talents and experience to advocate for community level change.
- Volunteers 55+ are elegible for transportation reimbursements (26 cents/mile to maximum of $35/month)
- Free supplemental liability and accident insurance
- Develop intentional friendships
We'll work with your schedule.
.Lancaster, PA 17602
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours/month for 18 months
- Training prior to, and during, monthly meetings